[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipselink-dev] Transaction Annotations
- From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 07:52:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120428 Thunderbird/12.0.1
The best thing to do is to enter an enhancement request in the bug system and
vote for it.
On 05/07/2012 6:20 PM, Joseph D Carroll Jr wrote:
Just wondering if there was any plan to utilize the new DI container in e4 for
creating/managing transactions similar to some of the Guice extensions?
I just started reading through the documentation for EclipseLink and will be
utilizing it in my application (over Hibernate) in the hopes that features like
this will be available in the future.
eclipselink-dev mailing list