Re: [eclipselink-dev] 2.4.0 M20 released. 2.4.0 branched...

Trunk is now open again, thanks for holding off check ins.

On 23/05/2012 2:58 PM, Eric Gwin wrote:
Based upon r11463.

Also the 2.4 branch has been created, and trunk is now 2.5.

After Peter says "go", and since versioning is now also based upon the bundle manifests and a global replace is a bad idea. I'd recommend going through the manifests and updating them first... I've done the obvious for building, but updating the imports and exports I've left to you.