Re: [eclipselink-dev] 2.4 Branch date postponed

Hey all,

I am sorry to do this again, but we are reorganizing one of our features and will delay the branch for a few more days. I am looking to next wednesday (May 23) at the latest, but will bring it in if we get done sooner.

Sorry for the inconvenience