[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-dev] Build updated to Tycho 0.14.1
- From: Eric Gwin <eric.gwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:05:51 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110414 Lightning/1.0b2 OracleBeehiveExtension/18.104.22.168-OracleInternal ObetStats/LAFCATCAF_1294839879169-914923201 Thunderbird/3.1.10
I merged a transaction that updated the build to Tycho 0.14.1 from 0.11.1. The change was necessary because of failures in dependency calculation with 0.11.1 that made a "require-bundle" dependency in DBWS. However, the bundle requirement cause failures loading in Glassfish and likely other non-eclipse OSGi servers as well.
In addition to the Tycho update, which clears the way to resolve the issue, the dbws manifest was updated, and several dependency jars needed to be renamed to correctly match the bundle-version parameter in their manifests. The effected jars are:
/trunk/plugins/javax.ejb_3.0.0.jar --> /trunk/plugins/javax.ejb_3.0.0.v200906010428.jar
/trunk/plugins/javax.jms_1.1.0.jar --> /trunk/plugins/javax.jms_1.1.0.v200906010428.jar
/trunk/plugins/javax.resource_1.5.0.jar --> /trunk/plugins/javax.resource_1.5.0.v200906010428.jar
/trunk/plugins/javax.xml.soap_1.3.0.jar --> /trunk/plugins/javax.xml.soap_1.3.0.v200906010428.jar
The biggest general impact will be upon initial build after an update, which will cause the new version to download while building.