I tried to update to 2.3.2 as described in the link.
Worked fine except for a ORA-000904 on a jpa-query which seemed to generate invalid sql-statement, I changed the query a bit and now it works.
But in the jpa.log I see warnings like:

[EL Warning]: 2012-03-19 19:07:56.587--Weaver encountered an exception while trying to weave class com.logica.veupublic.model.dokumentarkiv.Dokumentarkiv.  The exception was: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/persistence/internal/jpa/weaving/ClassWeaver

Any idea on howto solve this ?

/Mejar

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Ware
Sent: 9. marts 2012 15:46
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] STUCK Threads + @Transient behaviour

Hi Mejar,

   Yes.  You can safely upgrade and be supported.  The way you should do that is to use the new EclipseLink as a shared library.  I'll see if I can find a pointer for a prepackaged download of one, and let you know, but the following blog gives some good instructions about how to create one.

http://buttso.blogspot.com/2011/07/plugging-in-later-version-of.html

-Tom