Re: [eclipselink-dev] Error trying EclipseLink preferences on Juno M6

This is a tooling issue, so the Eclipse Dali forums would be the best place for this question. How have you installed Eclipse Juno M6? I can only get the EclipseLink specific preferences if I look at project preferences instead of workspace preferences. Do you have any issues if you select project Properties -> JPA ->EclipseLink? Currently these preferences are only used to configure EclipseLink static weaving during build. Was there any more information in the error log, perhaps a longer stacktrace?

Karen