Re: [eclipselink-dev] Error trying EclipseLink preferences on Juno M6

Cristiano,

It seems there were two contribs of org.eclipse.persistence.jpa jars into the current Juno Milestone build (M6+0). Our contrib was still from M5 as we have yet to build our M6 contribution (it should be tonight's build). The other seems to have been coming from Dali based upon our M15 Milestone.

I have updated our contrib to M15 for now (so any other interim builds will be sync'ed), but still plan on using tomorrow's M16 Milestone for Juno M6+1 (also tomorrow). I will coordinate with Dali on their uptake.

-Eric