Re: [eclipselink-dev] STUCK Threads + @Transient behaviour

Mejar,

You should be able to download the prepackaged shared lib for 2.3.2 from:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/rt/eclipselink/releases/2.3.2/eclipselink2_3_2_v20111125-r10461-shared-lib.zip

-Eric

On 09/03/2012 9:46 AM, Tom Ware wrote:
Hi Mejar,

  Yes.  You can safely upgrade and be supported.  The way you should do that is to use the new EclipseLink as a shared library.  I'll see if I can find a pointer for a prepackaged download of one, and let you know, but the following blog gives some good instructions about how to create one.

http://buttso.blogspot.com/2011/07/plugging-in-later-version-of.html

-Tom