Re: [eclipselink-dev] Status/timeline for git migration of incubator

Sabine,

Thanks. I've sent this thread to the webmaster. Since you can access the other repos, and the EclipseLink team members can access incubator, I'm now fairly certain that the issue is access/permissions related. Upon looking at the actual repository directories I noticed there were some differences. They may be the root cause, unfortunately I don't have the permissions necessary to fix it myself. We'll need the webmaster to weigh in.

-Eric