[eclipselink-dev] Status/timeline for git migration of incubator

Hi all,

what’s the current status of the git migration of the incubator? From the mails I understood that you are currently in the process of migrating and that no changes should be committed to the svn repository at the moment. Did I get that right? And if so, is there already a timeline when the git repository for the incubator would be available?

The background of my question is that we might want to contribute another database platform soon and we would like to align with your schedule.

Thanks and best regards,

Sabine

Sabine Heider

SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:

http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Back to the top