Re: [eclipselink-dev] Attention: planned cut-over to use Tycho for Build.

Second notice.

Also, of note:
- the move was rescheduled to End-of-day Next Wednesday Oct 12, after the Thanksgiving holiday, to give time for an informal hands-on demonstration of the coming change.
- Developers will each need to download and install Maven 3 (the wiki site has a link).

-Eric