Re: [eclipselink-dev] Merging Part one of of fix for 260428 tonight

**Now that Oracle's email server is back online I can send this out... The one I attempted to send from my personal email bounced (not subscribed) **

The trunk build is good. Automated build changes work as expected. I've also added PDE build.properties files, and they all load in PDE. However, I'm uncertain if the settings are appropriate for all developers. Feel free to update as needed. I'll be updating the Tycho work into a trunk transaction today. Testing may take until tonight.

The biggest change with Tycho, is that developers will be responsible for maintaining the Manifest file. However, since it is used to build, errors will be evident much more rapidly.

-Eric

P.S. Since this morning I've been reminded that some of the changes will be a bit more involved, so I'll be merging the pom files without linkage. Then begin the work to migrate the system over.