[eclipselink-dev] Merging Part one of of fix for 260428 tonight

Hi,

I plan on merging part 1 of the transaction to fix bug 260428 tonight after 5p.

It will change:
1. with the exception of workbench, all build.xml and build.properties files used for build automation are renamed to antbuild.xml or antbuild.properties.
    build.properties files only used by Eclipse PDE projects will remain unchanged.
2. some commented out build code is included for ease of transition to Tycho, which will come later.

After this transaction I will have another transaction to merge PDE specific build.properties files into each PDE project (again with the exception of Workbench).

I have tested all I can without going live, but will also be checking up on the nightly builds tonight/early tomorrow.

-Eric

Back to the top