[eclipselink-dev] 2.3 build schedule

Hi All,

We are coming down to the end of 2.3, and currently there are 4 potential builds left.  RC1 - 4.  May 16,23,30 and June 6.

We had a pretty rough go at the last milestone (which was a combination of little things, no ones fault in particular.)  So we are going to try something different for the upcoming builds.

The above dates are all Mondays.  We are going to use Thursday nights build for these milestones.  So, if you have something that is required for the build, it is due the Thursday before hand.  (May 12th, May 19th, May 26th, June 2nd).

If that build is clean, we will use it, and Friday will be a normal check-in day.  However if the build fails, only check-ins to improve build stability will be allowed to go in on Friday, and potentially sat, and sun.  An email to temporarily freeze the stream will go out in this case, but if you have an early checkin planned for friday AM (or late Thursday night, please check the nightly test results first:  http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/nightly.php

Hopefully this won't be too big of a day to day impact.

Peter

Back to the top