Re: [eclipselink-dev] eclipselink_orm_*.xsd

The whole resource\xsd directory should be deleted, should it not?

The manifest must also remove this dir, and add the new one I assume.

-----Original Message-----
From: Goerler, Adrian [mailto:adrian.goerler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:05 AM
To: Eric Gwin; Guy Pelletier
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] eclipselink_orm_*.xsd

Hi Eric,

the eclipselink_orm-xsd exists twice under

\trunk\jpa\org.eclipse.persistence.jpa\resource\org\eclipse\persistence\jpa

and

\trunk\foundation\org.eclipse.persistence.core\resource\xsd.

I am under the impression that the file under \trunk\foundation\org.eclipse.persistence.core\resource\xsd

is obsolete. Could it be deleted?

-Adrian

Adrian Görler
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Back to the top