[eclipselink-dev] JPA doc review page -- was --RE: EclipseLink doc review

Following a request in the docs review meeting today, I have created a page that shows the review status of the JPA 2.2 documentation Wiki pages (similar to the existing one for MOXy):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Documentation/JPA/2.2/TOC_review

We ask that you review the doc for the new 2.2 features first, then the doc for the 2.1 features, then the rest (which are mostly copied from previous versions of the doc). The 2.2 topics and the 2.1 topics are called out in red.

I continue to fill in EL 2.1 JPA doc pages, and we are also working to fix broken links, missing introductory material, etc.

Thank you.

-Ben

Back to the top