Re: [eclipselink-dev] Single Location for the Named Queries

Please raise the bug as an Enhancement. We are only allowed to accept code from contributers through bugzilla.

I will tag the bug has having a submitted patch in it when I see it. Periodically, we go through the submitted patches and include the ones we can in the product.

-Tom

Samba wrote:
Hi Tom,
should I raise a bug with enhancement as the severity or is there any other way to do submit code?

Thanks and Regards,
Samba