Re: [eclipselink-dev] Need help running JPA server tests on glassfish

Hi Yiping,

Ah, thanks for the hint, indeed that solved my issues!

Now I’m having a problem with the MaxDB database, but at least it’s a step forward...

Thanks and best regards,

Sabine

Sabine Heider
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx