Re: [eclipselink-dev] debugging a CORE test

Hi Adrian,

The core tests are written in our legacy test framework. The best way to run debug them is through our TestBrowser.

  There is some information you can start with here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Test/LRG#Testing_Browser

If you have problems, this mailing list has a number of people who have used this system for years.

-Tom

Goerler, Adrian wrote:
Hi,
seems like a stupid question but I'd like to debug isolatedly a single test from eclipselink.core.test (namely UnitOfWorkComplexRefreshTest). I know how to debug an entire test suite but how can I select an individual test for debugging? Any help apreciated. -Adrian SAP AG
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, 69190 Walldorf, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Walldorf, Germany Vorstand/SAP Executive Board: Henning Kagermann (Sprecher/CEO), Léo Apotheker (stellvertretender Sprecher/Deputy CEO), Werner Brandt, Claus Heinrich, Gerhard Oswald, John Schwarz, Peter Zencke Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairperson of the SAP Supervisory Board: Hasso Plattner
Registergericht/Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269