[eclipselink-dev] Exclude QueryTimeoutTest from Core SRG?

Hi,

MaxDB’s JDBC driver doesn’t support the setQueryTimeout method as documented in bug 326503. Due to this limitation, the following tests fail:

org.eclipse.persistence.testing.tests.queries.QueryTimeoutTest
org.eclipse.persistence.testing.tests.queries.QueryTimeoutConnectionReleasedTest

QueryTimeoutTest is part of the Core SRG test suite, and according to the rules for database platform promotion, a platform is required to pass Core SRG without failures.

Both tests are skipped for the Symfoware platform where the same limitation applies. I guess, however, that this was done before the rules for database platform promotion have been set up in this form, wasn’t it? How should we proceed here? Should the QueryTimeoutTest rather be excluded from Core SRG?

Thanks for your advice and best regards,
Sabine

Sabine Heider
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Back to the top