[eclipselink-dev] Michael O'Brien is out of the office until 12 Oct

I am currently out of the office until Tue 12 Oct 2010, I will be monitoring email periodically and respond to critical mails as required - the rest I will address when I return. For any urgent EclipseLink issues where I am involved - please contact my Manager: Peter Krogh

thank you
/michael

This manually generated out-of-office assistance message has not been automated.

Back to the top