Re: [eclipselink-dev] Specifying Collection Type in OXM

We have that as an open issue on the Wiki page.  I think we would be ok with only allowing top-level interface types (List, Map, Set), we can substitute the appropriate concrete class internally.  I wouldn't think there would be much of a desire for a custom collection class, since the user is already asking us to generate their domain classes for them.