Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 2.1 Release Notes

SymfowarePlatform?

Douglas Clarke wrote:
Committers,
I have given up on my hopes of using the XML based project plan to publish release notes. The rendering of this XML has proven too slow so I went back to what we know and built a Release Notes page on the wiki @ http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Release/2.1.0 Please review what is there and feel free to send me any suggested content or open a blocking documentation bug assigned to me with the target of 2.1 to catch my attention. The resolved issues and known issues sections need assistance as well as the addition of newly deprecated API. Doug