Re: [eclipselink-dev] Nightly builds, or lack thereof...

All,

The build has not moved. Based upon input that it is unlikely that the build is needed, and that the test results will still be invalid, and I am zipping the jars and killing the trunk build. Let me know if you need the jars. They won't be available on the download machine.

-Eric

Eric Gwin wrote:
All,

As you may or may not have noticed there are no announced nightly builds this morning. That is because 2.0 and 1.2 had no detected changes, 1.1.0 and 1.2 alternate days, and trunk hasn't finished yet.

This is the slowest nightly build yet, and unfortunately as a result it has collided with the cb runs that start at 6am EDT (the test db will have been cleared - causing further test results to be invalid). Testing appears stalled at o.e.p.sessions.coordination.DiscoveryManager.run.

Given that M7 of eclipse is due out today, and the test results will be invalid for this run, I'm in favor of simply killing this run, but will defer to the consensus of the team. Does anyone need the binaries from last night's build for local testing or something?

In the meantime I've turned off the Continuous Build process.

--
-Eric

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Eric Gwin | Senior Software Developer
Phone: +613 288 4622 <tel:+613%20288%204622> | | Fax: +613 2382818 <fax:+613%202382818> | | Mobile: +613 8582347 <tel:+613%208582347>
Oracle Java Server Technologies
ORACLE Canada | 45 O'Connor St., Ottawa, Ontario | K1P 6L2
Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment

Back to the top