[eclipselink-dev] Proposed changes to Dynamic Persistence

In bug 280667 - and its accompanying wiki page - I describe some proposed changes to EclipseLink core
Dynamic Persistence (a patch is attach'd to the bug)

The main change to public behaviour is the semantics of 'isSet' - in order to prepare for future work on
sparse merge, the behaviour of 'isSet' changes to mimic that of SDO (NB - the proposed changes are
not a separate impl of sparse merge - that is being handled elsewhere).

If no one has any objections (the proposal has been thoroughly discussed in a separate email thread
with myself, Blaise, Rick, David and Doug), I intend to check this in by EOB on Friday.

--
Mike Norman | Principal Software Designer | 613.288.4638
Oracle Server Technologies | EclipseLink Product

Back to the top