From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric Gwin
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:01 PM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Cc: Ware, Tom
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink "feature" layout for
Heliosonward...

Ok. I haven't confirmed with Peter, but it appears everyone else who has
responded can make 10am EST Wednesday (tomorrow), so let's plan for that
time. Since I don't have a conference ID, I'd like to volunteer Peter's
(the one we generally use for the EclipseLink Dev call), unless only
Shaun will be remote.

-Eric

--
-Eric

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Eric Gwin | Senior Software Developer
Phone: +613 288 4622 <tel:+613%20288%204622> | | Fax: +613 2382818
<fax:+613%202382818> | | Mobile: +613 8582347 <tel:+613%208582347>
Oracle Java Server Technologies
ORACLE Canada | 45 O'Connor St., Ottawa, Ontario | K1P 6L2