[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink Summit 2010

EclipseLink Committers and Contributors,

We have decided to host a Summit meeting here in Ottawa for 3-days (May 25-27, 2010) to dive deep into EclipseLink and provide an opportunity to exchange technical information.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Summit

At this point we are looking for interested parties to add themselves to the wiki page so we can gauge interest. I'll also be looking for committers to volunteer to lead some of the deep dive sessions.

Feedback on the proposed agenda is welcome. Please post your suggestions on the Discussion/talk page or send me an email and I'll work to incorporate all feedback in the Summit planning.

Doug

Back to the top