[eclipselink-dev] Moving the NetWeaver platform out of the incubator?

Hi all,

after having spent a reasonable amount of work in testing and documenting the server platform for the SAP NetWeaver application server, we (i.e. the SAP colleagues who worked on this topic) are convinced that it is mature enough to proceed from the incubator to the main repository. Here’s the Wiki page summarizing our efforts so far: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Incubator/Extensions/NetWeaverPlatform.

What are the formal requirements for leaving the incubator? Is there anything else we have to do?

Thanks and best regards,
Sabine

Sabine Heider
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Back to the top