Re: [eclipselink-dev] Updated Proposal for submitted DatabasePlatform integration

Hi Dies,

The proposal included a suggestion for certification that would likely cover most issues.

Our certification test matrix is actually quite a bit more involved. We run LRGs, app server testing for multiple app servers and additional tests that are not in the LRGs.

  I will remove the section.

-Tom

Dies Koper wrote:
Hi Tom,

I see. Yes, in that case I think removing it would be better.

But I'm curious as to what tests you run to certify. Just the LRG's by
itself and then on one (or more) application servers? (Or was that just
the proposal for contributed platforms?)

Regards,
Dies