[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-dev] Minutes: EclipseLink Committer meeting - Mar 4
- From: Peter Krogh <PETER.KROGH@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:20:09 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
== Agenda Mar 4, 2010 ==
== Ad Hoc ==
== Release Planning ==
* 1.1.4: Not yet scheduled - Planned final patch for 1.1.x stream
** wait for community to request.
* 2.0.2: Proposed date: April 21st
* [http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/2.1 2.1] [[Helios]]
* Galileo SR2 - February 26th/2010
** RC1+0 Jan 18/10: EclipseLink 1.1.3 (latest Milestone or Release)
*** 1.1.3 has been put into SR2
== QA ==
Feb 26 - Mar 04, 2010:
* Last week
** Monitor and triaged nightly tests:
*** 1.1.4 - good
*** 2.0.2 - good
*** 1.2.0 - good
*** trunk - tests are running - failures expected
** Fixed 3 bugs
** EL 2.1 Advanced Query - learning/planning phase
** JPA/WebLogic with Derby - issues with creating datasources (in automation scripts)
** misc test fwk changes
* This week
** EL 2.1
*** Advanced querying
*** SDO in app servers
*** JAXB 2.2
** JPA 2.0 TCK - nightly
** Fix Bugs
== Build ==
* Milestone Releases
** Upcoming: 2.1.0 M6 next Wednesday
* Test component build cleanup (Holding)
** Restructure to allow testing to *not* rebuild product jars (293032)
*** Will use "static targets" as discussed in meeting last week (297217).
*** Tests will not compile when run target called.
**** merged partial work to update standards.
**** migration work for test projects, currently priority 2
** Need shippable testing artifacts (R2).
* Helios build integration (293034)
** Need to do p2 consolidation work to manage multiple versions in a single update location.
*** investigation composite repositories
**** Have working prototype.
**** Working on creating a Composite of all our releases - (completed locally).
***** Cannot generate on Download machine due to bug 303802.
**** Still need to finalize automation.
***** Automation for Composite work still pending. Looks like a separate script will be necessary.
*** Migration from p2.metadata.generator to p2.publisher (Blocked by bug 303802).
**** Prototype complete.
***** Awaiting confirmation of a bugfix before commit (Blocked by bug 303802).
***** Still need to finalize automation (Blocked by bug 303802).
* jpa.test10 Suite - Holding
** Explore possibility of using eclipselink.jpa.test from 1.1.3 as a way to certify javax.persistence 1.0 backward compatability in EclipseLink 2.0.x
*** All tests now compiling with trunk, 83% success rate on Test run.
*** Awaiting review by Tom or Peter of test results (still).
** Need "project name" assuming this gets running 100%
== JPA ==
Feb 26 - Mar 4
* Advanced JPA config
*** Dynamic persistence requirment
* Advanced JPA Querying
** wiki started with prioritized feature list (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/2.1/AdvancedJPA_Queries)
** FUNC support to be checked in this week.
** Downcast queries investigation underway.
** Fetch Group support investigation to start next week.
** investigation on hold. Gemini.
* Bugs with Votes
** '.' notation querying bug broke build.
** Will need release note update.
== DBWS ==
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/DBWS DBWS Development]
* 303331 Currently throw NPE for PL/SQL procedure with argument defaults. Need to handle this more gracefully
* Scoping out potential EclipseLink feature work
** Support for advanced PL/SQL datatypes (records, collections, mixture of the two) as arguments to Stored Functions
** Improved Sparse Merge support (an 'Update' operation currently requires the instance to be fully specified in the SOAP message)
* DBWS (JAX-WS) support on multiple platforms (JBoss, WAS)
== SDO / MOXy ==
* 301062 MOXy - JAXB: Issues with multiple XmlElementDecl with same QName and different scope
* 304570 Unmarshalling a base64 string with embedded whitespace characters fails
Closed this week:-
* 302481 Account for XMLStreamReader returning both null and "" for no namespace
* 303631 JAXB - incorrect date conversion from XMLGregorianCalendar with schemaType set to date
* 303692 JAXB - static final attribute fields are ignore during schema generation but should make fixed attributes
* 304262 JAXB Error using an adapter on something that was original a Map
* 302167 XMLBinderBasicTests are failing with Oracle's Xmlparser
* 303675 TIMEZONE OFFSET IS NOT HONORED FOR DATE FIELDS IN WEB SERVICE
* 304270 NPE when using "." xpaths with other Composite/Choice mappings
* Representation of JAXB Annotations and enhanced MOXy metadata in externalized 'eclipselink-oxm.xml' metadata format [http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DesignDocs/293925 Design]
* MOXY Dynamic Persistence [http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/2.1/DynamicMOXy/296967 Design]
* JAXB2.2 Compliance
** JAXB2.2 CQs approved (API, RI, XJC).
*** Blaise has been nominated as an Orbit committer, in readiness for contributing the JAXB2.2 binaries.
** Also need to submit JAXB2.1.12 jars to Orbit (CQs previously approved for Helios)
* Continued improvements to MOXY marshalling/unmarshalling performance
== Dynamic Persistence ==
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Dynamic Dynamic Persistence]
* 303651 Issue raised on forum with dynamic entities not having their attribute-change-tracker properly setup after the first entity transaction commit call
== EclipseLink Incubator ==
** FetchPlan incubator active
*** Doug requesting help.
** Please provide feedback on [[EclipseLink/Development/Incubator/Extensions/DatabasePlatformPromotion | Proposal for lowering barrier of entry for new database platforms]]
== Documentation ==
*Working on automated doc build process (Rick & Eric)<br />If not possible, Rick is working on an automated localized doc build process, and would simply post the daily doc builds
*Updated [http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Documentation/Requirements Documentation Requirements and Build Proposal]
*Several "chapters" currently stored in XML. More to come once the production/build process is finalized.
*Need discussion about how the strategy we are using for User Documentation compares to the wiki-based strategy we are using for developer documentation and whether there is merit to changing the way we do developer documentation. This discussion should wait until we have used found all the issues with our User Documentation Strategy.
== Bug Status ==
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Bugs Bug reports]