Re: [eclipselink-dev] exclusion request for new updateall/deleteall tests

Hi Dies,

  'looks like you are right.  They can be excluded.  I'll check-in the patch.

-Tom

Dies Koper wrote:
Hi Tom,

I've run the tests again on your check-in source.
I get the same results as before, so nothing's broken or left out.

However, I got two new errors. I think someone has added new tests that
rely on UpdateAll/DeleteAll:

InheritedModelJunitTest#testColumnUpdatableAndInsertableThroughQuery
EntityMappingsInheritedJUnitTestCase#testColumnUpdatableAndInsertableThroughQuery

They're part of JPA LRG, not SRG.
What do you think? Exclude?

I've attached a patch to the Symfoware bug to exclude them.

Thanks,
Dies