Re: [eclipselink-dev] Please release all Jars with full class information so that debugging is seamless

Sebastien,
    Hi, you can override this variable in your <user-dir>/build.properties file - which will take precedence over anything set in the build
    At the root of trunk it set to all 3 including "vars" - which will enable you to see local variables.
    The lower one in foundation\*.oracle\ still needs to be fixed or removed.

javac.debuglevel=lines,vars,source

    thank you
    /michael

Sebastien Tardif wrote:

I just did experimented again the problem of missing debugging information while debugging trunk of 1.1.x.

For example, we have this in ..\br1.1.0\trunk\foundation\org.eclipse.persistence.oracle\build.properties ->

# Edit this property to "true" to enable debug attributes like lines, variables and source-filename

javac.debug=true

javac.debuglevel=lines,source

So “variables” is still missing. We could be using a batch editor fixing all the build.properties or rely more on some kind of hierarchic default.

Please fix systematically.