Re: [eclipselink-dev] Revised process for including user-submitted database platforms - last chance to comment

Hi Rainer,

Interesting comments!

I am new to Eclipse's Discussion feature and not sure of the etiquette, but as it mentions our writing can be 'edited mercilessly', I tried adding my comments between yours. I hope this will be useful for Tom to not only see us raise questions with the current proposal, but also see answers from (at least one) community member.
Please feel free to do the same with the first section.

Cheers,
Dies