Re: [eclipselink-dev] rewriting updateall queries clean-up code in tests

Hi Dies,

I am surprised the Address class used in JoinedAttributeAdvancedJunitTest is from the package org.eclipse.persistence.testing.models.jpa.fieldaccess.advanced. I would expect to be using the one from: org.eclipse.persistence.testing.models.jpa.advanced. Do you have a reference to the class from the wrong package?

-Tom

Dies Koper wrote:
Hi Tom,