[eclipselink-dev] how to Pass CLOB data type in addNamedArgument

Hai,

  I am using Oracle 11g and also called stored procedure using eclipselink.
I want to pass CLOB data in addNamedArgument. Is it possible?

see the below code

        StoredProcedureCall call = new StoredProcedureCall();
        call.setProcedureName("proc_check");
        call.addNamedArgument("p_clobs", input.toString(),Types.CLOB);
        call.addNamedArgumentValue("p_check", "1");
        call.addNamedOutputArgument("status", "status", Integer.class);
        ValueReadQuery query = new ValueReadQuery();
        query.setCall(call);

Its working but the clob data field always show an empty value.

Thanks.