[eclipselink-dev] Reclaiming Memory from Firefox

If any of you have noticed Firefox hogging a lot of memory, especially when looking at very large JUnit report files, etc., I have found a good solution to free up memory every time Firefox is minimized.

Link is here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/fix-for-firefox-memory-leak-on-windows/

Basically you go to the about:config page in Firefox and define a new boolean variable, config.trim_on_minimize=true.  Working great for me!

--
Rick Barkhouse | Software Developer, EclipseLink | 613.288.4613
Oracle Development

Back to the top