[eclipselink-dev] Proposal for how Community-contributed DatabasePlatform could be promoted from incubation

Hi All,

The following wiki page contains a proposal for how we can make it easier for community-contributed DatabasePlatforms to be promoted from Incubation to the product.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Incubator/Extensions/DatabasePlatformPromotion

  Please provide feedback.  (including but not limited to)

- The process itself
- The tests that should run successfully for initial integration
- The contents of the functionality check-list
- How we should document of the level of functionality of a particular database platform
- The class-comment format
- The certification process

Thanks in advance,
tom