Von: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von yiping zhao
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009 17:27
An: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Betreff: Re: [eclipselink-dev] bug 298396 - add "jdbc/" prefix for native api tests on NetWeaver

Hi Adrian,

I have verified your changes on WebLogic, it looks like good.

Yiping

On 12/22/2009 7:30 AM, Goerler, Adrian wrote:

Hi,

I have prepared a patch for this issue:

I have tested the patch successfully on NetWeaver where it solved our last issue with  the server tests J . Could someone please review it or test it on some different server?

Thanks,

Adrian

Adrian Görler
SAP AG