[eclipselink-dev] Building BR 2.0.1 in Eclipse required eclipselink.core.test class path changes

Building BR 2.0.1 in Eclipse required eclipselink.core.test class path changes.

Please review what I did and if a better solution exists because I still have 30 projects that need manual help to compile…

Using branch 2.0.0, which currently mean EclipseLink 2.0.1 trunk I created a workspace and imported all projects.

Also, I have put under C:\galileo-sr1\eclipse\plugins all those files:

However, eclipselink.core.test was still not compiling. I had to modify these in .classpath:

-          Remove “javax.persistence” (do not exist) and instead use project “javax.persistence 2.0.0”

-          Remove “javax.xml.bind” (do not exist) then compile without errors

Back to the top