[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 2.0.0

Hi All,

We are very pleased to announce the release of EclipseLink 2.0.0 (www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads).  EclipseLink 2.0.0 is the Java Persistence (JPA) 2.0 Reference Implementation, and fully supports both JPA 2.0, and 1.0.

EclipseLink 2.0.0 also includes several other new features in JPA, MOXy and SDO, including enhanced support for mapping JPA entities to XML (MOXy).

A more detailed feature overview by component is available here,   http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Release/2.0.0.

Please take a moment to download our 2.0.0 release and give it a try.

Peter Krogh and Doug Clarke

Back to the top