[eclipselink-dev] lock issue with core tests on Derby

Hi,

When I ran the core JUnit tests on Derby, I noticed a number of errors
were the same as I get with Symfoware. Are these known issues?
(I changed a few things in my local build but I can't imagine they could
be causing these failures).

MultipleUnitOfWorkTest(Employee: Bob Smith)

Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: A lock
could not be obtained within the time requested Error Code: 30000 Call:
SELECT TYPE, AREA_CODE, P_NUMBER, EMP_ID FROM PHONE WHERE (EMP_ID = ?)
bind => [10803] Query: ReadAllQuery(name="phoneNumbers"
referenceClass=PhoneNumber sql="SELECT TYPE, AREA_CODE, P_NUMBER, EMP_ID
FROM PHONE WHERE (EMP_ID = ?)")

Other tests that fail with the same error on Derby:

- UnitOfWorkResumeOnFailureTest(Employee: Bob Smith)
- UnitOfWorkComplexRefreshTest
- ComplexMultipleUnitOfWorkTest
- UnitOfWorkResumeOnFailureTest(Employee: Bob Smith)

Thanks,
Dies

Back to the top