[eclipselink-dev] 2.0.0 M10 Published... more frequent 2.0.0 milestone schedule...

I've just completed publishing Milestone 10 for 2.0.0. It is based upon the Nightly build of the 17th.

Also, Peter has asked for more frequent milestones until the release of 2.0.0. I expect to be putting one out roughly once a week. Monday mornings seems like a good time. It allows the repository to remain relatively untouched for a few days in the event of a Friday night build failure, so it can be rectified fairly easily (The criteria for a Milestone are: clean build and clean tests for the build). Also, an earlier build could be used if necessary and meaningful (Falling back to the previous Tuesday or even Wednesday build would be fairly pointless).

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Eric

Back to the top