[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 1.2

Hi All,

EclipseLink 1.2 has passed it's release review.  The release candidate build has been built for a little while (Oct 6).  Most of the QA is finished, but some further testing is still occurring.

We are currently working on collateral and plan to make the formal release announcement next week.  For those of you looking to check out 1.2, the final RC (http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/milestones.php#1.2.0 - RC2) is exactly what we intend to use for GA, barring any issues found late in the QA cycle.

Thanks for your patience.

Peter Krogh

Back to the top