[eclipselink-dev] Changes to core.test...

Hi,

I just checked in an initial pass at reorganizing the core.test build on trunk (2.0.0). The build was successful with several test configurations, and passed the SRG. However, let me know if you encounter any problems.

I will be incrementally checking in each test build as I complete the migration to adopt:
- the current build standards (original reorg was never done on the tests)
- detect 'product' to use for testing: eclipselink.jar, bundles or 'classes' dirs - in that order. - improve performance by isolating initialization and conditionals in an init target

The second phase of this reorg will focus on creating generic testing artifacts to streamline the test process and remove redundant building.

Thanks.

-Eric

Back to the top