[eclipselink-dev] Refresh of the 1.2 branch (1.2.0 builds)...

Hello,

I have completed the merge of all changes on trunk down to the 1.2 branch and am currently generating a 'nightly' build to promote as a milestone.

Depending upon the test results on 1.2.0, I may not promote the milestone tonight. Ideally, we should have clean test results to promote a milestone.

I'll announce the milestone when it is created.

As a note: Any transactions that should appear in 1.2.0 after revision 5201 will also need to be double-merged to the 1.2 branch.

-Eric

Back to the top