[eclipselink-dev] Changes to the 1.2.0, 2.0.0, and 1.1.3 release schedules

EclipseLink Committers and Users,

We have been busy reviewing the upcoming releases and patch-set with respect to release review requirements, CQ completion for IP Log, and the JPA 2.0 RI schedule.

All of these factors have lead us to come up with the following proposed amendments to the schedule.
  • 1.1.3 - patch-set
    •  1.1.3 RC September 28th
    • 1.1.3 GA October 7th
  • 1.2.0 - Release featuring MOXy's JAXB and JPA2 preview of final draft
    • 1.2.0 RC1 - September 21 (also a re-branch from trunk)
    • 1.2.0 RC2 (Final) - October 1st
    • 1.2.0 GA - October 14th
  • 2.0.0 - Release featuring final JPA 2.0
    •  2.0.0M8 - September 28th
    • 2.0.0M9 - October 13th
    • Release Candidates - Still to be scheduled
    • 2.0.0 GA - November 24th
We are maintaining the dates in the EclipseLink project's Google calendar embedded in the http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/DevMeetings page. If you have any questions or concerns we'll dedicate some at the start of tomorrow's committer meeting to discuss.

Once we have general agreement on the schedule we'll update the project's published milestone dates.

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top