Re: [eclipselink-dev] Bug 249037: JPA 2.0 persisting list item index. The second core patch checked into trunk.

Andrei, I have some questions for you about that unfinished JPA support.  I'm looking at the orm_2_0.xsd in trunk and wondering if the order-column contiguous and base attributes are new and haven't made it into the jpa spec yet?  The version of the spec I have is from 3/13/09.

Also, I see mention of an annotation called OrderColumnValidation on the EclipseLink wiki.  Is this something that is going to be pushed to the JPA 2.0 spec, or will it be purely an EclipseLink feature?  Are there other EclipseLink specific features related to the order column that I have not seen?

thanks,
Karen