Re: [eclipselink-dev] Do you happen to distribute these javax bundles?

Good ... and then I noticed they also only had 3 field version numbers,
instead of four, same three, plus a fourth one name "javax.persistence".
I'm assuming you'll check all your bundles and features, not just those in
Java EE IDE that I point.

And, hope I don't sound like a bossy stick-my-nose-in-your-business kind
of guy ... although that's true too ... but in this case, just trying to
be helpful :)

From:
Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
<eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>