[eclipselink-dev] Re: PersistenceProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory in OSGi Environment

Hi Tom,

I'm using Spring's LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean, which supposedly implements the JPA container contract and works very well with the non-OSGi EclipseLink PersistenceProvider.

This factory doesn't know anything about OSGi so if you (EclipseLink) expect something special in an OSGi environment it will not be of help. Then again I do not quite understand what that could possibly be.

As far as I'm concerned the container contract as it is implemented today for the non-OSGi PersistenceProvider would work well enough in the OSGi environment.

Kind regards,
Philipp
--
Philipp Nanz
Development

phone +49. 951. 20 859 722
fax +49. 951. 20 859 777
mailto:philipp.nanz@xxxxxxxxx

DOCUFY GmbH
Kapuzinerstr. 32, D-96047 Bamberg
phone +49. 951. 20 859 6  fax  +49. 951. 20 859 777

management board: Uwe Reißenweber, Armin Pfarr
Amtsgericht/local court Bamberg HRB5423
info@xxxxxxxxx    www.docufy.de

Back to the top