[eclipselink-dev] New 1.1.1 Milestone (m2), and Galileo P2 site online...

Hi,

For those who are interested, I have promoted Saturday mornings nightly build (v20090418-r3989) to 1.1.1-M2, and posted a P2 repository on our download site that is based upon it. The Milestone page will be available as soon as the mirrors sync, as will the repository at: /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/EclipseLink4GalileoRepos

I'm not certain that the repository has everything it needs to act as an update site, but FWIW it is available.

-Eric

Back to the top